Zone II Hunter Finals
Tentative Qualifying Lists and Cut-Offs
If you question your point total,
contact Diane Popp at USHJA.
859.225.6704 (direct line)
USHJA will notify us of any changes.
Direct all non-point questions to
Annette at Ryegate.
Please make note of the following:
- Entry checks for all horses listed will be processed 9/26. If you no longer wish to show please notify us in writing.
- Confirmation/acceptance letters will be emailed 9/28. If you have not received your letter by the 29th, please check your spam/junk folder or respond via email with the missing horses name.
- You will need to confirm your intention to show, be returning a copy of the acceptance letter/statement of account.
- If you either the horse or rider are entering and planning to show at the Pennsylvania National Horse Show, please make sure you are still eligible to show at the Zone 2 Hunter Finals and meet the following criteria as listed in the prize list: Horse and/or rider will not be eligible for the Zone II Hunter Finals if either has shown in any class at the PNHS EXCEPT the following, USEF/Pessoa Medal Finals & associated schooling class, any NAL Final.
- If you are no longer eligible for the Zone II Hunter Finals, due to the cross entry restrictions, you must notify use in writing as soon as possible so that the next person on the list may be invited.